Maintenance Is Everything
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure was a quote made famous by Benjamin Franklin. When it comes to your vehicle preventing the failure and the breakdown is clearly the most economical way to own and operate a vehicle. We refer to this as preventative maintenance.
You rely on your vehicle to get you everywhere you need and want to go. You need it to run smoothly and run for a long time. If you’re not staying on top of these critical services then your car may not be getting the attention it needs to live its longest life. Find out what these preventative maintenance services are and how they can help your car live its longest, most cost-efficient life!
Preventative Maintenance We Provide:
- A/C Service
- Battery Replacement Service
- Cabin Air Filter Service
- Engine Air Filter Service
- Differential Fluid Service (every 50,000 miles)
- Fuel System Service
- Brake Service (Fluid every 2 years/30,000 miles)
- Cooling System Service (Coolant replaced every 2 years/30,000 miles)
- Lube, Oil & Filter Service (every 4000-5000 miles)
- Power Steering Fluid Service (every 30,000 miles)
- Power Steering Service
- Serpentine Belt Replacement (every 4 years/60,000 miles)
- Spark Plug Service
- Timing Belt Service
- Transmission Fluid Service (every 30,000 miles)
- Transfer Case Service (every 50,000 miles)
- Tire Rotation & Balancing (every oil service)
- Radiator Hose Replacement (every 4-6 years)
DID YOU KNOW?
People who keep their vehicles for 7 years have $900,000 more in their retirement accounts than those who choose to lease or buy a new vehicle every 3 years! The most economical way to operate your vehicle is to maintain it consistently so that it serves you well past 10 years. Your retirement depends on it!