Battery Replacement Service
Todays batteries in cars, SUVs and light trucks are required to start the vehicle through the wide varying extreme weather conditions in New Hampshire and Maine and run all of the power-hungry accessories. Today’s start/stop fuel savings techniques add further demands on your starting system and battery. Auto Care Plus’s MT Series Interstate Automotive / Light Truck Batteries as well as the MTP Platinum are built to handle cold weather starts as well as warm weather battery stresses. They are specifically designed to provide maximum cranking power to start the vehicle and run the electronic accessories when the vehicle is turned off. Backed by a nationwide 30 month free-replacement and 48 month pro rated warranty, all Interstate Batteries are engineered to meet exact OE fitment specifications.
*Comparison of Cold Cranking Amp Ratings for MT batteries within the same BCI Group
- Industry Leading 48 Month Warranty
- High Cold Cranking Amps
- Reserve Capacity Ratings
- New Calcium/Tin Alloy – Reduces self-discharge for long lasting durability
- Maintenance Free Design – Has a sealed case for safety and protection
- Integrated Fold Down Handle – For easy handling and installation
- Envelope Separators – Lowers electric resistance for reliable starting power
- Advanced Center Lug Technology – Minimizes vibration and extends the life of the battery
DID YOU KNOW?
Car batteries last longer in cold climates than in warm. Cold starts put a greater demand on batteries, but heat is a big factor in car battery life. We can test you battery for how well it holds a charge and to estimate how much life it has left.