Toyota Prius 2010–2015 Re-manufactured Hybrid Battery Pack, 24 month warranty
- High-Performance Cells with greater capacity and power for exceptional performance and fuel economy
- Precision cell matching using our precise, independently standardized and validated process
- Engineered with premium upgraded components
- Ready-to-install – no programming required
- Inspected and rigorously tested by expert Auto Care Plus master technicians. Every battery pack is inspected for its quality, cleaned, tested and prepared for reconditioning. The battery cells are then cycled (conditioned), analyzed and screened, taken precisely to their lowest healthy state of charge, recharged to their highest capacity, then re-balanced to the original state-of-charge specifications. Only the best cells (modules) are kept, the others are properly recycled. After the cells have been analyzed and screened, the cells that do not meet our highest standards are removed and replaced with an equal balanced cell. All this results in ensuring the highest quality longest lasting battery.
Warranty: We stand behind our process with a 24 months, unlimited mileage (most applications)
Shipping: How much does a Toyota Prius battery cost to ship? The cost of battery shipping to you is already included with your purchase. This offer is good for the entire continental United States. Add $125 for shipping to a residential address. Let Auto Care Plus make it simple to return your core to us, ask about our reduced return shipping rates.
Core Charge: Prius battery replacement cost includes a refundable “core deposit ” of $750.00 that will be added to your order at checkout. Once we receive your old battery for Prius, we will refund the core deposit back to you. Cores must be returned within 45 days of purchase. This applies to shipping orders only. In all other circumstances, the core will be picked up at the time of service, no deposit required.
Order Cancellation Policy: All Custom built high voltage battery orders are subject to a 10% cancellation fee.